*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Star Wars Squadrons is £26.24 at the moment on Epic. It is £22.99 on CDKeys.
However if you have the £10 coupon on Epic SWS becomes £16.24 - just bought a copy and also for my son for Xmas on his account with his £10. Now just need to try and hide it from him. :)

Also Ghostbusters remastered is free on Epic now.

So correct me if I’m wrong, you bought your son an Xmas present using his own £10 voucher?

Soldato
So correct me if I’m wrong, you bought your son an Xmas present using his own £10 voucher?

Considering he is 8 and still believes in Father Christmas and does not have a way to pay for games because he uses the bank of Dad, yes ! Whats wrong with that ???? :)
Luckily I've hidden it in his Origin account so he won't see it.
Worst thing is I've got another £10 coupon and my second son doesnt have a voucher which his Epic account and you can't gift. :(

You forget when you have got kids and train them in the ways of PC gaming and to steer away from consoles that when they want a game you may have to pay for 2 or 3 copies of the same game ! :)

Associate
Considering he is 8 and still believes in Father Christmas and does not have a way to pay for games because he uses the bank of Dad, yes ! Whats wrong with that ???? :)
Luckily I've hidden it in his Origin account so he won't see it.
Worst thing is I've got another £10 coupon and my second son doesnt have a voucher which his Epic account and you can't gift. :(

You forget when you have got kids and train them in the ways of PC gaming and to steer away from consoles that when they want a game you may have to pay for 2 or 3 copies of the same game ! :)

So young :) ..

You're going to need to be more inventive on your gifts as he gets older, so open your own account and use that (if possible).

My son is 26 and I am still at it...

:( :)

Soldato
So young :) ..

You're going to need to be more inventive on your gifts as he gets older, so open your own account and use that (if possible).

My son is 26 and I am still at it...

:( :)

My daughter is 26 as well. Cost me a fortune in PC gaming over the years. Soon as she left home, threw in her PC, went all Mac and got a PS3. Saved a fortune.

Associate
My daughter is 26 as well. Cost me a fortune in PC gaming over the years. Soon as she left home, threw in her PC, went all Mac and got a PS3. Saved a fortune.

My son is living back home, while attending uni and helps out his "Old Man" in his free time, but a pc in future is planned for him when he is done with uni :) .

A parents life is a never ending job, but then again it's the greatest gift of them all. (I keep telling myself that .....)

Soldato
My son is living back home, while attending uni and helps out his "Old Man" in his free time, but a pc in future is planned for him when he is done with uni :) .

A parents life is a never ending job, but then again it's the greatest gift of them all. (I keep telling myself that .....)

LOL yeah she went al Mac when she went to Uni cos that was always a Uni thing for her (creative types LOL) and TBF she now works in a fully Mac office amd I have lost her to PS4. However we still discuss the same games, just I am at 60fs and it looks better :D

However, you are right, it is never bloody ending LOL

Cyberpunk is the next game we will debate and argue over but she will get the PS5 just to annoy her housemate as he is an Xbox fanboy. So there is going to be a next-gen war between them. Kids LOL

Associate

I dread the day I have kids and they grow up and say to me "Daddy, I want a bike" instead of a PC

Soldato
I don't think I've spent as much in my entire time with computers as he has on individual bikes

The closest that I come to using a bike is when I'm peddling away on our indoor exercise one. What sort of money are you talking about in how expensive can these bikes / parts be...?
Probably going to be shocked here as I'm thinking of less than a couple of hundred, for a full bike...

Back
Top Bottom