*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
hmm im sure i had a NFS game that i got free somewhere, and i cant find it, tried Epic, Steam and GOG, think it was hot pursuit, how do i find out and re-download it to play it ?
It was Hot Pursuit. I can't remember what service it was gained through - but it resolved to being accessed through the Origin app.

Caporegime

Shadows of Mordor and Shadows of war on sale with dlc for 8.24

Soldato
shadow of Mordor was voted GOTY in 2014 .. I really wish I knew what I was missing but every time I try to get into it I fail miserably. all the ingredients are there for a good game so it must be me, but it just does not grab me. am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Soldato

Shadows of Mordor and Shadows of war on sale with dlc for 8.24
If you have Prime Shadow or Mordor is free until tomorrow when Shadow of War will be free to claim

shadow of Mordor was voted GOTY in 2014 .. I really wish I knew what I was missing but every time I try to get into it I fail miserably. all the ingredients are there for a good game so it must be me, but it just does not grab me. am I doing something wrong?
The first one was good but extremely thin.

The second was just big as an advertising reason and not because it made the game any better. Extremely repetitive game with far too much to it. Story was dull, areas all required the same tasks to be done and they took too long.

Skio it honestly.

If you want to play a good LOTR game, try the same studios better LOTR call war in the North.

That is the game they should be making more of.

Associate
ME2 and ME3 DLC free on Origin.
They did it a little while ago IIRC, basically most things that could only be bought with Bioware points became free as they're scrapping them. Should also include DA1+2, in case you have them and not looked.

Edit: Oh they've actually made it easier! Now the bundle for ME3 was free. When I did it, all the individual DLCs were free but they were charging for the bundles still. Though adding the ME3 bundle had it add only From Ashes, which I already owned, so I assumed EA has EA'd something up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom