*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I know pre-orders are quite understandably not terribly popular round these parts, but thought I'd share anyway. Hogwarts Legacy £34.99 at Voidu with code Buy30, really good price especially for a legit key seller, cheaper than cdkeys. Think that code is site wide so some other potential bargains.

Man of Honour
For Train simulator fans Humble Bundle has a fantastic bundle consisting of Train Simulator Classic with 18 DLC's for just £10.60 for all 19 items, £7.07 for TS Classic plus 9 DLC's or just 88p for TS Classic and 5 DLC's. This is a cracking deal and £10.60 for over £337 of the base game plus 18 DLC's is a must have for Train Simulator fans. Even if you have the game already there is bound to be some DLC's in the bundle that you don't have and will still be a massive saving. I have TS Classic (almost 2000 hours play time) and most of the UK add-ons but there are still 6 or 7 items in that bundle that I don't have and bought seperately at full price would cost over £120 so I may go for it myself.

Soldato
For those that has Amazon Prime, another 7 games for free is out now which are the following: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition on GOG and then Etherborn, Last Day of June, WRC 9, Whispering Willows and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade through the Prime Game app and Facility 47 through Legacy Games. Not sure about the other games but F:NV is going in on my GOG account, the others I have to check if they any good. Or maybe someone here has played any of them and can give their opinion about them ??

Back
Top Bottom