*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Grey goo definitive edition key...
Wow I honestly didn't expect that to still activate, I was really just checking to see if someone sniped the key and didn't say thanks, which happens quite a lot.
But no, I got it thank you very much Dave.:cool:
It's been a game I've known about for ages but never quite got round to buying.

Cheers

Associate
Not allowed in there so can't..
There does seem to be a few rules that I've had to hunt for to find out about.
No keys in this thread is one of them but for the most part the admins seem to just give friendly nudges so things don't get out of hand, as Maccy has done.

Last edited:
Underboss
Seems a bit silly... I have a spare key.. So give it away and get moaned at for doing so because I didn't do it in the secret members only part that I'm not allowed in... So the key should have just been wasted?.

Hi

We do this because, if we start allowing free stuff to be given away like this, the forum will get abused and get out of hand. and don't forget the bots will be sniping them up quickly and it becomes unfair to all parties involved

so we have a dedicated place to do this were this is controlled and fair

hope this helps

any more you want to ask please start a thread in Forum Content Discussion
Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
Train Valley 2 free on epic from today.

I was going to post this as well, its honestly one of my favourite games, steam tells me I've played for over 80 hours.

Its really a puzzle game rather than train sim just in case anyone is expecting the latter. It gets really challenging to get 5 stars in the later levels, but it never feels unachievable. I'd definitely recommend anyone who likes this sort of thing to grab it. Oh and I love music!

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Thanks, took a punt

Was gonna round up to 15 till i saw the breakdown of what the charity gets, which wasn’t a lot. Stick with the minimum

Associate
Thanks, took a punt

Was gonna round up to 15 till i saw the breakdown of what the charity gets, which wasn’t a lot. Stick with the minimum
You can always use the adjust donation on the right and give what you wanted to charity, I think it used to be more obvious

D3K

D3K

Soldato
You can always use the adjust donation on the right and give what you wanted to charity, I think it used to be more obvious
There was an radio button at checkout to change the ratio, but it was marginally different. Less than a pound was going to charity for either option

Man of Honour
There was an radio button at checkout to change the ratio, but it was marginally different. Less than a pound was going to charity for either option
There's an option with sliders so you can adjust it pretty radically.

Paying £20 allows you to give 0 to the publishers, £3 to Humble Bundle and £17 to the charity, or pretty much any combination.

Back
Top Bottom