*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
There's now a Borderlands Pandora's Box collection which includes the four main titles and the two Tales from... titles. I'm not sure what the price for the whole caboodle is but as I already owned some stuff, I only got charged a tenner. That got me some missing DLC and the two Tales from games. Might be worth having a look for any BL fans out there.

Soldato
There's now a Borderlands Pandora's Box collection which includes the four main titles and the two Tales from... titles. I'm not sure what the price for the whole caboodle is but as I already owned some stuff, I only got charged a tenner. That got me some missing DLC and the two Tales from games. Might be worth having a look for any BL fans out there.

Full bundle is £47.81. 91% saving on the £523.93 normal price

Associate

Cheers for that. I own everything except New Tales From the Borderlands - so it's £3.50 for me

Associate

ELITE Dangerous - £3.69​

Assetto Corsa - £1.99

Lego Brawls - £2.49​

Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition - £2.49​

Underboss

Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition - £2.49​

just seen that , popped up when i logged into steam

great price

Don
Back
Top Bottom