*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
It isn't as good as the earlier games were. Obviously there's a few general gameplay improvements and such but it isn't really breaking any new ground apart from with the bat-mobile, and seems like it's suffering from series fatigue. At £7 I would say it's worth a play, just be prepared that for the true ending you have to
get every Riddler trophy (or look on youtube).

Associate
i bought batman arkham knight on cd keys a couple of weeks ago and when i put the code into steam it gave me EVERY batman game!! lol so well worth buying especially if cd keys hasnt noticed the mistake as you will get all games for the £7 :)

Soldato
Is Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration PC likely to be any cheaper than £23 that its currently at on CD keys in the near future? Maybe at christmas? I seem to remember the original reboot dropping quite fast.

Soldato
i bought batman arkham knight on cd keys a couple of weeks ago and when i put the code into steam it gave me EVERY batman game!! lol so well worth buying especially if cd keys hasnt noticed the mistake as you will get all games for the £7 :)

The complete batman collection is given out to everyone who buys or activates through steam, as means of compensation for the issues that existed when the game was released.

Soldato
Is Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration PC likely to be any cheaper than £23 that its currently at on CD keys in the near future? Maybe at christmas? I seem to remember the original reboot dropping quite fast.

Hard to say, the original reboot dropped quickly as you say, but Rise of The Tomb Raider really didn't.

Ree

Ree

Associate
The complete batman collection is given out to everyone who buys or activates through steam, as means of compensation for the issues that existed when the game was released.

oh very nice i think i will grab that for the £7 then as that is a bargain, i loved the asylum one not played any since.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Thanks for this. Good news is I picked the the Arkham Knight premium edition for a great price...bad news is, it's a 50gb download.

ah the joys of digital gaming. i actually wonder when they will find a good compression method for this as one thing is for certain the games will only get bigger and bigger as time goes on.

Soldato
ah the joys of digital gaming. i actually wonder when they will find a good compression method for this as one thing is for certain the games will only get bigger and bigger as time goes on.

The downloads through steam are already pretty heavily compressed I thought? Doubt there's much more they can really do... It really sucks though for people living in areas with rural internet etc.

Ree

Ree

Associate
The downloads through steam are already pretty heavily compressed I thought? Doubt there's much more they can really do... It really sucks though for people living in areas with rural internet etc.

they probably are bud i honestly couldn't say.

and yeah would suck being on the bad end of the broadband speeds. i live in the sticks and am lucky enough to get fibre here so hopefully most of the little places will all get it eventually too.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i only got the batman ak premium :( will install it later when i go to bed, maybe other games will pop up then? or have i missed the boat.

Permabanned
Anno 2070 free for uPlay

JCQ8-LBQC-GA9A-JUUB

Code has unlimited uses

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/55mnms/uplay_game_anno_2070_free/

the game isn't free. The key is (incorrectly) allowing you to add the game to your library but you also need to activate the key after installation. At that point you;re going to run into an issue that the key has already been redeemed and unlike adding the title to your library, it's not going to work that time.
/Cain (Uplay PC Team)

Back
Top Bottom