*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
I think the first one was the best. 2,3 and 4 I have felt are pretty similar in gameplay with updates to graphics and game mechanics. Its a half decent shooter series. At this price, its probably worth the punt but if you play them back to back you might get bored with repetition.

Caporegime
Just read some review on the series and it didnt strike me with much positivity. Maybe players here can sway it, what's the best Far Cry and why?

3 is the best, great bad guy, decent story, solid gunplay, solid gameplay, good sized map. It's just the best.

4 and 5 are much of the same just a different setting. I personally really enjoyed 5, the AI is atrocious but it's just solid fun.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is also a lot of fun!

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
@McBain that is very close to the review I read on them. He rated FC3BD the best, said 3 was good but final third lost its way (protagonist story).

As I have the AC series from Origins to Valhalla (completed the latter) to poke into, maybe all of them would be wasted as I totally get your back to back playing point @Kautya (I ran out of steam in Odyssey after Valhalla) so wary of that too.

Associate
@McBain that is very close to the review I read on them. He rated FC3BD the best, said 3 was good but final third lost its way (protagonist story).

As I have the AC series from Origins to Valhalla (completed the latter) to poke into, maybe all of them would be wasted as I totally get your back to back playing point @Kautya (I ran out of steam in Odyssey after Valhalla) so wary of that too.
FC3/4 and AC series have some similarities. Believe the maps were the same in the AC games that were launched around the same time. And the sync from a tower to unlock map was same as the eagle view thingy in AC. Tbh I played 3 and 4 some time apart but felt I was playing the same game in a different setting/story.

Back
Top Bottom