*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
It's been a this price point before but still worth posting as that's a whole lot of top tier gaming for the money

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition £7.99

For 100+ hours of gaming, £7.99 is immense.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
For 100+ hours of gaming, £7.99 is immense.
I already have mass first one on steam, 2 and 3 on EA back in the day. I have never played or loaded them up before (guilty as charged a game hoarder). Is it worth still getting legendary edition particularly if its all on steam with better integration upgrades, graphics, enhancements DLC etc ?

Last edited:
Soldato
I already have mass first one on steam, 2 and 3 on EA back in the day. I have never played or loaded them up before (guilty as charged a game hoarder). Is it worth to getting legendary edition particularly if its all on steam one game and includes huge upgrades to graphics, enhancements DLC etc and gives me a excuse to finally try it for myself.

I would say yes.

Reactions: Kyo
Associate
It's been a this price point before but still worth posting as that's a whole lot of top tier gaming for the money

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition £7.99

Thanks! Played a lot of Mass Effect on 360 when it first came out (…can’t believe that was nearly 17 years ago), at £7.99 it was too good to pass up. Just got to find time to play it again now

Last edited:
Soldato
Doom Eternal - £6.99 on Steam.
Didn't realise this was on Game Pass... After 20 minutes all I can say is rather boring, but technically it looks great and runs super fast on my system. Glad I didn't buy it.

Is Doom Eternal (2018) the most recent release from id Software? Anything new coming up?

Last edited:
Associate
Hmm, it was supposed to be Fallout 1,2,Tactics. Which was great as I don't have Tactics :p

Then Epic pulled it because Bethesda is re-releasing them in an anthology collection (for probably £70 or something daft :p)
To my shock they've not bundled it with a new version of Skyrim :D

Soldato
Balatro

£7.49

Not my normal go to game (had Slay the Spire on the backlog for years lol)

However, this looks very much pick up and play.

Given the reviews and the above price, think I'll take a punt...

Last edited:
Caporegime
Didn't realise this was on Game Pass... After 20 minutes all I can say is rather boring, but technically it looks great and runs super fast on my system. Glad I didn't buy it.

Is Doom Eternal (2018) the most recent release from id Software? Anything new coming up?
I think it's the most recent title they've released, though there may be some more recent DLC that I'm not aware of.
I found it got better later the more I progressed. Having said that, I still haven't completed it, and I've not even touched the DLC yet.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sunset Overdrive £2.49. Insomniac game

That's a game I've not heard for a while. Bought it years ago and still never played it. :D Just like Ryse: Son of Rome, all those early Xbox One exclusives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom