*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition for £4.99 on Steam. Bargain for 3 games and all the DLC.

Never got round to playing this, might have to put it on my todo list

Soldato
Is Kinguin considered a safe site to buy Steam cd keys from these days?

Missed the Fanatical bundle of 3 games for £5 that included Gearshifters, but saw it is under £2 to buy alone at Kinguin.

Topcashback doing an opt-in for £2 bonus for a £5+ spend today, for any thinking about buying a cheap key from the likes of cdkeys dot com.

Soldato
Is Kinguin considered a safe site to buy Steam cd keys from these days?

Missed the Fanatical bundle of 3 games for £5 that included Gearshifters, but saw it is under £2 to buy alone at Kinguin.

Topcashback doing an opt-in for £2 bonus for a £5+ spend today, for any thinking about buying a cheap key from the likes of cdkeys dot com.

I've bought keys from there before and never had a problem

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I get that, I've purchased games on Steam I got for free on Epic.

OK, so just pulled the trigger and got it on steam. Lol.

Now I have my eye on Hades which I already purchased on the switch (don't have a switch no more) and played it to death on that. But you know, want it in my steam library just in case I want to play it again on my steam deck and also just makes my catalogue of games on Steam feel more "complete" :p

Soldato
OK, so just pulled the trigger and got it on steam. Lol.

Now I have my eye on Hades which I already purchased on the switch (don't have a switch no more) and played it to death on that. But you know, want it in my steam library just in case I want to play it again on my steam deck and also just makes my catalogue of games on Steam feel more "complete" :p

Glad to see you've finished BG3 already

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Glad to see you've finished BG3 already

Played maybe 2-3 hours? :cry:

Going to try get some hours in tomorrow. I have been watching some videos to try and see what I might be missing. Like for example it was not obvious to me you could stack stuff or even jump. There were areas where I thought maybe you access them from elsewhere later on.

Once I get into the game I will be able to hopefully play 2 hours a night and more on weekends. Otherwise I will never finish it.

Did you ever complete it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Played maybe 2-3 hours? :cry:

Going to try get some hours in tomorrow. I have been watching some videos to try and see what I might be missing. Like for example it was not obvious to me you could stack stuff or even jump. There were areas where I thought maybe you access them from elsewhere later on.

Once I get into the game I will be able to hopefully play 2 hours a night and more on weekends. Otherwise I will never finish it.

Did you ever complete it?

I hear you. I discovered some stuff quite late into the game that should perhaps have been obvious.
No never did. Had my fill after two acts, enjoyed it but no desire to finish, It's quite rare that I'll complete any game to be honest, but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy my time with it.

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom