*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Do you know if i bought DLC from the Ubisoft store whether it would work with steam version of a base game (for reference im looking at the crew 2 season pass)
I would not think that would work unless the steam game was activated through ubisoft connect (Epic games does that) in which case those games show on ubisoft connect as well. PS: My experience is based on epic games only that are activated through ubisoft so show up in both libraries. I have not purchased a ubisoft game through steam so unsure if the game is duplicated in both librararies.

Doom Eternal, Ghost in Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed Ecto Edition, Dreadout 2, BioShock Remastered and much more - Free with Amazon Prime Gaming

Thanks for that, I grabbed Ghostbusters only to learn I have an older Ghostbusters game that I've never played! I should really make more of an effort.

the joy of the new Ghostbusters game (for me) is the coop. the older Ghostbusters game launched with coop as well but they kindly decided to disable the servers and stop it working . only the Xbox 360 version continues to support multiplayer as that had P2P fallback on it. the playstation and pc versions didn't (which I think is rubbish.. imo these games should have P2P rollback baked in for when they turn the servers off

I keep forgetting about prime gaming. Thanks for that.
More games to add to the 'never play' list... some of these I actually want to play but sometimes by the time I bother logging in to another launcher, downloaded it (even over gigabyte tinternets) and launched a tutorial I tend to lose focus. I need instant action.
God, I love firing up Mame to play arcade games for my past... instant gratification :)

I don't want to click to find out myself...what is 'Play on Luna' is that an over the internets gaming service?

Last edited:
Railway empire 89p @ CD keys the listed uk / eu version is more for some reason but i just bought the 89p one it works okay) some of the dlc's are 29p and 49p

Last edited:
I dont know if this is a good deal or not but seen a sale on Tomb Raider. Picked up Shadow of the Tomb Raider (definitive edition) from Steam for £7.50.

I dont know if this is a good deal or not but seen a sale on Tomb Raider. Picked up Shadow of the Tomb Raider (definitive edition) from Steam for £7.50.

if you have prime I think thatay be a freebie on prime gaming

It was free on Prime Gaming,unfortunately the offer ended on Oct 5.

Last edited:
See for Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider trilogy is it better to use mnk or roller?

Back
Top Bottom