PC Multi Player Games?

Soldato
I was wondering how many split screen or multi player games there are out there atm.

I've got pro evo and I tried NBA live but I couldn't get it working with my controllers for some reason and I really want to play some games with my mates. These are the times I regret not having a console. :(

Soldato
OP
I think I'd need way to much time for FM2007 but I'll look into tiger woods.

Are there any boxing multi players on the PC and any other Basketball games apart from NBA Live?

I wish there was a decent multi player shoot em up on the PC I knew about.

Soldato
No, but since you can only move one worm at a time, it is very easy to share a keyboard. Worms even has a feature where it will give you five seconds at the start of each round for you to move your chair or the keyboard to your friend so he can have his go :)

Soldato
PinkFloyd said:

Seconded

I have a Xbox 360 now due to my frustration over PC multiplayer/same room gaming. I use to have two PCs but couldn't be bothered with so much space being used up by them! At least now I can have multiplayer abuse thrown at me by mates over a good game of Fight Night 3 :D

Soldato
Micro Machines (whatever version just came out),
Sensible Soccer,
There are various other EA Sports games, Rugby, NBA, mostly only good if you realy like the sport.
Did Lego Star Wars have 2 player Co-Op?

Back
Top Bottom