PC-O11 AIR RGB MIDI TOWER - BLACK WINDOW Fans+Fan controller recommendation

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hi @orbitalwalsh,

Thanks for your input. I was lurking to corsair but wanted some tips from the forums users, as I do always :)

Other than the above specs are there any other good contenders, that would be recommended?

Associate
OP
A good point that I forgot to mention is that the fans must be compatible with Aura Sync. For example, the BitFenix fans are, but could not find any reference for the Corsair ones.

Associate
OP
Hello, again @orbitalwalsh,

Yes, I saw that video. As you highlighted in your post, am the most concerned cause of the positive/negative effect by the fans.
That is why I would like the best optimal setup recommendation for a 12 fan setup.

Once again thanks for your input :)
At @CorsairChris maybe you can assist when available :)

Associate
OP
Yes definitely will need the commander pro for this kind of setup. I just want maybe some more ideas on the setup of the fans before I pull the trigger.

Associate
OP
The ASUS ROG SRTIX X470 got 5x 4-Pin Fan (PWM).

What I was thinking is put the bottom intake fans and constant speed and use the Commander Pro for the remaining fans.

If I go with that setup will it work?

Associate
OP
Hmmm, I think that with the last option although the most expensive, would be the most straight forward one to go and most tidy of all.
Will go for that one then.

Thanks again for your time!

Associate
OP
I can confirm that there were no issue with my setup which includes the latest VEGA VII:) Cable management etc is really nice with this case.

Am going for 12 fans setup to replace the stocks fans and have nice airflow even from the bottom, and of course better aesthetics :)

Associate
OP
is the corsair commander much better then the NZXT GRid v3?
From videos and reviews that I found, seems that the Commander Pro is the most ideal when it comes to configuration and build quality.
Also, Corsair got a broader range of RGB items that can be added at a later stage with Commander Pro.

Associate
OP
stock cooler is good, but can be LOUD, and if you want to push 4.2ghz all core overclock, well worth grabbing 240 AIO :)

AMD have done well with stock cooler but if your going to push the chip with manual overclock, naturally need to up the cooling as TDP does increase along with heat! I have to pump 1.43v to my 2700 non X to get it to 4.1ghz all cores and need a 360 AIO to keep 70c and quiet

I am quite happy with the 2700x cooler. However, I think will go for an AIO option to have all the fans in sync. Cause it does not make sense to have a setup like the one I am opting for where you have 12 rbg fans in a colour sequence and then the CPU heatsink showing other colours.

Back
Top Bottom