Pc speakers for gaming

Associate
What do you recommend for gaming between this options?
Razer nommo, audioengine a2+ or edifier s530d
Or are there any better option

Soldato
I have the edifier s530 (non digital version), they are quite good quality with reasonable amps, the desk controller is handy and easy to operate. The downside however is the supplied left and right speakers have a gap in the mid range so I replaced these speakers with others, then it was all quite good.

Associate
OP
I have the edifier s530 (non digital version), they are quite good quality with reasonable amps, the desk controller is handy and easy to operate. The downside however is the supplied left and right speakers have a gap in the mid range so I replaced these speakers with others, then it was all quite good.
Which ones?

maj

maj

Soldato
Gaming speakers are a bit of a gimmick imo, just like gaming headsets.

Get something like the SMSL-36A and some Wharfdale 9.0's.

Associate
OP
I was looking for diamond 9.0 in Spain and seems imposible to buy. What about diamond 11.0 or diamond 210/220. Are they similar?
Or maybe Q accoustics 3010i/3020i?

maj

maj

Soldato
The Q Acoustics are better than the 9's but they'll probably require a more powerful t-amp like the SA-50. I use the 2020i's in my living room with an avr.

Presonus Eris 4.5, Edifier R1600T, and R1280T are popular powered speakers but more classed as studio monitors.

Associate
OP
The Q Acoustics are better than the 9's but they'll probably require a more powerful t-amp like the SA-50. I use the 2020i's in my living room with an avr.

Presonus Eris 4.5, Edifier R1600T, and R1280T are popular powered speakers but more classed as studio monitors.
Sa-50 doesnt have output for headphones. Im going to look one with it

maj

maj

Soldato
Now that you're wanting to switch between speakers and headphones I was going to suggest the AD18 as an all in one.

Alternatively you're looking at a headphone amp with phono out for powered speakers which is what I have. Just unplug headphones to switch to speakers and plug back in to get sound through headphones .

Back
Top Bottom