PDC World Darts Championships 2021 *SPOILERS*

Man of Honour
Anderson well off the boil tonight, early on Price's finishing was too good so he didn't get many opportunities but he needed to pounce when Price starting fluffing his lines. GA missed loads of darts to clinch the 10th set, he would then have been back on throw so a fair chance to make it 5-6 and the pressure would've mounted even higher.

As for PL lineup, gotta say I was a bit surprised to see Cross climbing the world rankings up to 4th which was obviously due to Smith dropping down a lot. Chizzy might feel a bit aggrieved to miss out, he's 6th in the world but I suppose if he plays well in the next couple of months then it's there for the taking.

Caporegime
Anderson well off the boil tonight, early on Price's finishing was too good so he didn't get many opportunities but he needed to pounce when Price starting fluffing his lines. GA missed loads of darts to clinch the 10th set, he would then have been back on throw so a fair chance to make it 5-6 and the pressure would've mounted even higher.

As for PL lineup, gotta say I was a bit surprised to see Cross climbing the world rankings up to 4th which was obviously due to Smith dropping down a lot. Chizzy might feel a bit aggrieved to miss out, he's 6th in the world but I suppose if he plays well in the next couple of months then it's there for the taking.
Shows how valuable winning the Grand Slam was for De Sousa. He’ll get a lovely few quid for playing the prem. If he hadn’t won that, there’s a few who would have been in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom