Pdf picture editor

Soldato
I have 60 pages of pdf's with pictures that i need to edit . Ie: not add more or less pictures but edit the pictures in the pdf (recolor)

Is there a program out there that will enable me to do it ? Inside the pdf ? so i dont lose the scale of the items >?

Regards

Snaggle

Associate
You could use a program like "Foxit Phantom PDF" or other PDF editing software like "Nitro PDF". I think there should be a trial version of each program.
The only work around for Foxit Phantom, is to work on the images outside of the PDF (maybe screen grab them, if you don't have the originals).
Then add the images back and place them over the top of the original photos in the PDF and save the new PDF as a copy.
When adding them back (if you have the originals) make sure to resize them to the correct size before importing them. Trying to resize them by grabbing the drag handles is a pain in the pants.

It is possible to edit the photos within the PDF file, but you can only alter the RGB values of the photos, which basically just tints them (Red Green Blue).

Back
Top Bottom