Peeometer test for men, are we fully hydrated?

Soldato
Yorkshire Water company have decided to take attention away from droughts and rising profits :rolleyes: and help improve the health of the nation's men.

The company has produced colour charts relating to different shades of urine. Apparently we are meant to match our urine colour to the nearest colour on the peeometer and gauge if we are fully hydrated or not. Have to say this is one of the more bizarre news articles I've ever found on the BBC News site.:D

The peeometers are available in seperate designs for men, women and children. Don't ask me why. You download the PDF, print it out and compare.

I have to say I thought that the whole scheme could be borked right proper if the printers weren't properly calibrated.:eek: This whole idea takes the **** and the mickey methinks.;)

Linky winky

Soldato
OP
OCdt Stringy said:
And it's only the mens one, I bet whoever designed them was laughing their ass off when they got put on the site :D
Really? Haha. Brilliant. Well seems Yorkshire Water got the Leeds footie team in on this. Bet they couldn't believe their latest corporate function when they were told about the photoshoot.

Back
Top Bottom