Perfect Dark

Soldato
Surely everyone had N64 nostalgia!

Well I had a PSX but the games I played with my friends were Goldeneye, Diddy Kong racing and that was it really.
Would've been different if I owned the system I guess. But I count myself fortunate to have had a PSX even as my parents weren't particularly well off at that time. You don't appreciate that stuff until you get older :)

Reminds me of hours spend scouring Trade-It ads for games and then begging my mum to take me to get the game.

Last edited:
Soldato
It looks ok, it could be good but I’m not sure it will be a massive title like the original was coming off the success of Goldeneye. Plus that was Rareware at their peak.

The N64 title really pushed that console so hard. I spent hundreds of hours playing multiplayer with my mates back then. Classic laptop gun always a winner stuck to the wall.

Soldato
We tried to replay PD on the N64 recently.

Don't try it, It's impossible lol. How we managed to play it back in the day, i'll never know. It's so janky and FPS is comical :D

Back then we didn’t care though, it was just fun. We’ve been spoilt these days and I’m not sure the games have got more fun but they are technically better. Of course it helped that I was like 12/13 and not a grumpy old bugger :D

Back
Top Bottom