perfmon /report?

Associate
I ran this today in the run menu. windows key and R and typed perfmon /report. It gave me a report under Informational that CPU, Gaming Graphics, Graphics rating, Disk, Memory are poor and may be the cause of poor performance.

I have I7 6700k 4.0ghz. 16GB ram 2400hz. KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX. Z170-E mobo. I do get lots of stutter no matter what setting. This is using stock bios settings and XMP at different times. This is on fresh format too using windows 10 home.

What do other people get if you run perfmon /report. Do you also get poor performance in the info?.

Associate
OP
Yes I get stutters which I have asked about be for. This is first time ive done this test as only found out today and with it saying I get poor performance something must be wrong. Might explain why my oculus rift judders too.

Soldato
for stuttering it is frequently latency problems introduced by non-optimal drivers (nic card often)
probably need to run latmon or dpc checker - there are several earlier threads here, or google.

Associate
OP
I did this test even on my mums tablet and no errors what so every. Something must be up if im getter message saying that I have low performance.

Associate
OP
Hi. I no for sure this is not a placebo effect but after installing windows using the creation tool 1803 and it been so fast like I said in another topic I solved my stutter. Dont no if it has anything to do with the creation tool from a USB flash drive but I installed using legacy instead of UEFI and all stutter gone. Just played the intro on Tomb Raider 2013 as this is what ive been testing lately but still get same stutter in all games. I played up to where you go hunting for food and it is so smooth even loading to cut scene there is no pause. In the button machine scene where you press the left trigger and right trigger to go up and then press right or left that use to have a big pause in but that has gone too. It just seems like a new PC and as said I no its not a placebo effect. The report still says there is poor performance but I dont see it any more. So I do actually think it was because of UEFI as I have done UEFI using the creation tool and was just the same until legacy install.

This is with playing graphics max with g-sync 144hz and bios default every time. Nvidia control panel anisotropic filteringx16, Max pre rendered frames 1, power management prefer maximum performance. Ultimate test Fallout 4 and oculus as I got the same stutter, judder, pause on oculus too. I want be testing oculus though for some time.

Back
Top Bottom