PES6 - Xbox Live - People watching replays

Soldato
There is nothing worse than going 1, 2, 3+ nil down and having the other ****** watch every second of the replay for a goal that is so standard it is unbelievable.

Does this annoy anyone else? For example, someone scores a dragback goal. We have all seen them, we have all done them HUNDREDS of times. Yet some people out there still feel the need to watch the WHOLE celebration, BOTH fixed camera replays and then the last replay which they control in full.

WHAT IS THE POINT??? If it is a stunning goal, I don't mind, I like to see it. But why do it on goals that are so boring?

/endrant

Yep, I agree, sooo annoying and I really have to control myself sometimes not to send my 360 flying across the room which is a shame really as thats exactly the reaction your oppenant would want!

The most annoying thing is when they sit through everything until the self contolled replay and slow it down and keep running through it about 5 times. Some real class A tards on there.

All you can do is just leave bad feedback which does bog all anyway.

They do it to wind the opposition up, its like they'll leave the celebrations on so the other player has to watch it!

Just competitive really, I don't do it as I know if I did I'd pee the person off and they'd end up beating me and copying the trend, and I'd look stupid.

If people do it to me I usually do it back :p

I always skip my replays, unless they do it to me, was 2-1 to some guy he did the old leave the replay on, got it back to 2-2 then he went 3-2 up 3-3 and I scored in the last minute to win 4-3 the replay stayed on for ages, just kept rewinding the goal.

I skip my replays unless the person insists on watching theirs, then i rub it right in their faces when i score.

I prefer the pc version though, if they do a dragback goal, you can type abuse at them for not playing the beautiful game.

ill only play it if the goal is absolutely vile. I do hate the way they watch the celebration then not the replay..?

noobs watch replays :)

Back
Top Bottom