PFPS - Weak glutes - what routine?

Associate
Hey,

TLDR: Want to address glute weakness + imbalance (favour my right) - need help building a stability routine
Been a pretty long time since I've posted in SA, been without internet for most of the summer / winter.

Been to see a decent physio (the same physios who work with the Harlequins) and he's diagnosed my left knee pain as patella femoral pain syndrome due to very weak glutes, especially the left. This is loading up my back and knee awkwardly and forcing me into supination. This is much more visible on the left leg.

I'm looking for any help in making a glute strengthening routine that I can do 3x a week, followed by a rotation of back / chest / shoulders.

I was back on stronglifts 3x a week until I pulled my back last week, as well as doing these exercises daily:

1xMwod
Glute bridges 3x10
Hip hinges 3x10

After around a month I progressed to:

1xMWod
Squat with band around knees 3x10
Pistol Squats (only with good form so not full ROM) 3x10
Single leg glute bridges 3x10

The problem I found is that my glutes / core isn't keeping up with stronglifts, and my leg imbalance has become clear. I noticed last time squatting - when I pulled my back - that I was not symmetrical.

I want a routine to address this assymetry and to strengthen glutes so I am not placing undue pressure on my lumbar.

I was thinking (but I really have no idea when it come to this kind of routine):

Every day:
Daily MWod
Lacrosse ball to glutes
Voodoo bands a to knee
Peanut to lumbar /thoracic spine
3x10 hip thrusts
3x10 banded squats with arms crossed behind head
3x10 pistol squats

3x a week gym routine:
DB Bulgarian Split squats 3x10
DB Lunges 3x10
DB Step up / downs onto box 3x10