PG27UQ

Associate
No all these monitors with nvidia sync v2 have fans which are quite distracting.
I would say get the Acer XV273KP is better as it’s using the same panel minus the backlighting and nvidia now supports freesync.

Associate
OP
No all these monitors with nvidia sync v2 have fans which are quite distracting.
I would say get the Acer XV273KP is better as it’s using the same panel minus the backlighting and nvidia now supports freesync.

I am not a fan of Acer mate tbh, the lights wouldn't bother me I just wanted to know if the monitor was worth the price.

Associate
I am not a fan of Acer mate tbh, the lights wouldn't bother me I just wanted to know if the monitor was worth the price.
Think he was referencing the fald backlight which is a good thing. The issue with the asus is the fan that's needed to cool the panel. It can be pretty loud by some accounts.

Associate
I’ve owned this monitor and the fan was never audible. It’s currently the holy grail of monitors. The HDR is the best I’ve seen, and image quality is excellent. Only real downside is cost and 4K being a bit demanding for gaming, depending on your setup.

Back
Top Bottom