PGA Tour 2K23

Soldato
hey guys,

can someone point me in the direction for a digital copy of the Deluxe version of this game.

I begrudge giving extra money for the game to get it four days early, but I really really want this game..

Soldato
OP
scratch that.

going to go to GAME for it, I still have my ELITE membership active till the 25th of Oct. so will get a tenner back in points.

Soldato
OP
Just picked up 2k23, and not only getting my 10% off the £89 I get a bonus £5 credit too. So £14 back in total.

Not too bad, I couldn’t wait until Friday anyways. :(

Associate
Can't wait to get this myself. I ordered standard physical copy. I'm still enjoying pga 2k21
Be great if there was online tournaments people here could compete in

Soldato
OP
Can't wait to get this myself. I ordered standard physical copy. I'm still enjoying pga 2k21
Be great if there was online tournaments people here could compete in

You on Xbox? If so we could exchange user names and get some co op on the go mate?

Soldato
OP
Just played some for the past couple of hours. Enjoying it, looks good, loads fast etc.

But the amount of customisation can be a bit much at times, but very involved.

Associate
I picked this up on PC. TBH I cannot recommend you buy this game at full price, especially if you own 2k21. Even at the £37 I paid, it is too much for what is a pretty minor update. Wait for a sale.

Soldato
I picked this up on PC. TBH I cannot recommend you buy this game at full price, especially if you own 2k21. Even at the £37 I paid, it is too much for what is a pretty minor update. Wait for a sale.
Disappointing to read. Just want a golf game with a good career mode and a decent game of golf. Maybe wait for this to (hopefully) hit gamepass.

Associate
Disappointing to read. Just want a golf game with a good career mode and a decent game of golf. Maybe wait for this to (hopefully) hit gamepass.

If you don't already own 2k21, it's worth picking up but I wouldn't pay full price (especially at the eye-watering console prices). It's an enjoyable game of golf but the graphics are still really dated and lots of apparel/gear is hidden behind microtransactions that you either grind career mode for ages for or buy with real money.

The mygolfer appearance customisation is also terrible, you have no chance of creating a golfer who looks anything like you. They've made it worse than 2k21 in this regard. Apparently improvements will come down the line but not at all clear whether this will be free or paid DLC.

There's a new EA Golf game coming in Spring. The graphics look incredible (there's a trailer on youtube) - hopefully the gameplay is up to scratch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom