PGR3 Achievements

Permabanned
I've done what I thought were a couple of the achievements tonight...

Take a photo in each city and buy a car in each class (i picked the tough ones :p)

But I haven't been given any reward for these...do I have to do them in the online career mode?

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Don't forget, you need to save a reply for the photo achivement too.

As for the "buy a car in each class", if you mean "Buy all cars" then you won't be able to get this until Rank1 I believe as you're awarded more cars the higher you go.

Soldato
Photographer is just take a photo in each of the 5 areas (including nurburgring) and one replay. There is no "buy a car in each class" achievment, there's lambourghini, ferrari and exotic owners clubs.

Associate
What rank do you need to get the exotic car achievement, bought the four it suggested but i didn't get the achievement, says several cars though, which qualify, i only rank 5 if that makes a difference.

Permabanned
OP
Creature said:
Photographer is just take a photo in each of the 5 areas (including nurburgring) and one replay. There is no "buy a car in each class" achievment, there's lambourghini, ferrari and exotic owners clubs.

that's a bit of a swizz...it just says each city. nurburgring isn't a city :p

Soldato
Replicant said:
What rank do you need to get the exotic car achievement, bought the four it suggested but i didn't get the achievement, says several cars though, which qualify, i only rank 5 if that makes a difference.

There's about 7 cars you need, the four it gives are just a starter.

Soldato
Replicant said:
Which ones specifcally though, i have quite a few but the achievment isn't there :(
Have the following in your garage(s) at the same time:
-Callaway Sledgehammer Twin Turbo
-Corvette ZR1
-Ford GT-40 MK 1
-Mclaren F1 LM
-Ruf CTR \"Yellow Bird\"
-Shelby GT 500
-TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve

Permabanned
OP
just noticed i've been awarded the Gotham TV sports fan achievement...

...thing is i haven't actually sat through 10 races on Gotham TV and saved a replay which is what's required to get this achievement.

ah well :)

Soldato
PuncH said:
just noticed i've been awarded the Gotham TV sports fan achievement...

...thing is i haven't actually sat through 10 races on Gotham TV and saved a replay which is what's required to get this achievement.

ah well :)

I think it must count when you goin a server mid race and spectate, when you get knocked out in eliminator etc. because I watched 3 races and got that one. I also only saved one replay and that was of a race I was in (wanted to see who it was that spun me on the straight :o :p )

Soldato
wyrdo said:
That's bugged at the moment, you can't get it.

Is that for definite? I have all the other achievements, I just can't get this one because I can't win the Nurburg Full F1 track on the online career - I've got everything else required for it.

Back
Top Bottom