** PHANTEKS ENTHOO ELITE - A NEW FLAGSHIP ENTERS THE MARKET **

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
And some companies release flight cases for PC Rigs which wont move :D.

The flight case is perfect for a Small ITX / Lan PC build.

Wont move? we have a customer with an 8Pack Supernova who takes it to i-Series three times a year..

We've been shipping 8Pack systems in flight cases since day 1.

The reason for the flight case is that a case this large and heavy is very difficult to manoeuvre through any courier network. A cardboard box wouldn't stand up to the punishment very well at all.

Associate
Wont move? we have a customer with an 8Pack Supernova who takes it to i-Series three times a year..

We've been shipping 8Pack systems in flight cases since day 1.

The reason for the flight case is that a case this large and heavy is very difficult to manoeuvre through any courier network. A cardboard box wouldn't stand up to the punishment very well at all.

Well I'm glad that Phanteks catered for this customer who takes his 8Pack Supernova out the house 3 times a year.

Now when looking at the majority, I highly doubt that more than 5% of the people who buy big cases from OcUK, move their cases on a regular enough to warrant the increased price from a "Free" Flight Case.

As you say this is because its difficult for couriers to ship due to punishment. Does this mean you get a refund or replacement if the Flight Case arrives with a scratch or dent on it as this is technically a product you're purchasing and not part of the shipping.

Associate
I knew it was going to be expensive but that price tag puts it into a whole new catagory. I was contemplating £500 max and I'd buy it, now though I think I'll stick to my current case or look importing a caselabs case instead.

Associate
Wow did like every on the planet have a "Production issue" the last couple of weeks of Feb? Everything seems to have been delayed ...

Back
Top Bottom