1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** PHANTEKS EVOLV M-ATX GLASS - THE SECOND COMING **

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by ChugNorris, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

In what has been an eagerly anticipated refresh, the Phanteks Evolv M-ATX Glass has made its entrance at OcUK. Sporting a pair of 3mm tempered glass side panels, Phanteks has listened to feedback on the Evolv ATX Glass and heavily tinted the right hand side panel so you can only see the SSD's, which will please everyone with bad cable management :) Added to that, the Evolv M-ATX Glass now supports 360mm radiators at the front, RGB support via Asus Aura, MSI Mystic Light Sync & all Phanteks RGB products. Plus, there is a pair of 2.5" SSD trays included for mounting on the rear of the motherboard panel.

Other than that, it's available in 3 colours - Black, Gunmetal Grey & Silver, and sports the majority of the features found on the original Evolv. Stock will be landing next Wednesday/Thursday and is available for preorder today in limited quantities! It's a lovely case.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro-ATX Glass Case - Black @ £114.95 inc VAT

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The EVOLV MATX Glass is the successor of the very first Evolv case and combines 3mm anodized aluminum with dual 3mm tempered glass side panels.

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro-ATX Glass Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £114.95 inc VAT

The EVOLV MATX Glass is the successor of the very first Evolv case and combines 3mm anodized aluminum with dual 3mm tempered glass side panels.

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro-ATX Glass Case - Silver @ £114.95 inc VAT

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

2. Las Vega

Associate

Finally! I've been waiting for this since forever. Now I just have to decide between Grey and Silver. :p
    I recently picked up the non-TG version from fleabay but will try and return it for one of these.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  3. Rustyone

Hitman

I just went with the black version, had a few colours in cases but usually end up back with black.
    Now we just have to wait on arrival.

4. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

Good choice guys. I had the original Evolv and loved it, but just a little cramped for my hardware. Updated to the Evolv ATX Glass which is a brilliant case, then Phanteks go and improve the Evolv further to make me want to downsize again :)

5. Rustyone

Hitman

I've had the old ATX and the glass version using the old MATX now, gave up on big cases and custom loops,just use an EK Predator for now, works as well
    hopefully the new EK AIO will appear soon, though it seems to have been put back till Q3 now.

6. Luggs

Wise Guy

Anyone know if you get the basic fan hub and 1 rgb led strip with case as standard or am i getting mixed up with ATX case? Can't see what accesories come as standard with mATX version. Cheers

7. bakes0310

Capodecina

Any news on an improved itx version, currently living my phantek itx case but could of done with a couple minor tweaks.

8. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

It doesn't, no. Probably thinking of the ATX version. Still, I think it represents good value for money for what you get.

9. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

I believe there is a good chance of an Evolv ITX Glass :)

10. Minibiker

Wise Guy

Gunmetal grey case looks great, makes my choice of new case even harder now that's in my price range

11. Las Vega

Associate

Ordered the galaxy silver as I fancy myself as a bit of a spaceman. :D

12. Minibiker

Wise Guy

Y
    You should do a Orbit build :p

13. iSaff

Associate

Gaaah, they all look so good, I can't decide which colour i want. :confused:

14. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

Looks the business, as expected.

15. Simon Belmont

Mobster

A Pro M version please.

16. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

Now in stock guys!

17. Zhuni

Hitman

Nice cases! Looks great in black. Had the ATX version in silver and the contrast is lovely on that case. Can't go wrong!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  18. crazy8s

Gangster

I have the original Evolv but have not found it great to work with for liquid cooling. Nice to see support for a 360mm rad at the front on this version

19. easyrider

Caporegime

Anyone got any build pics? :)