** PHANTEKS EVOLV SHIFT-X & SHIFT - GET SHIFTY **

OcUK Staff
** PHANTEKS EVOLV SHIFT-X & SHIFT - GET SHIFTY **

YUjgpSE.png

You'll be happy to learn that the Phanteks Evolv Shift-X & Shift are finally available for preorder! Originally unveiled at CES as the Project 217, the Evolv Shift-X & Shift aim to offer an innovative set of features wrapped up inside a lovely aluminium and tempered glass chassis that wouldn't look out of place in your living room. Both are Mini-ITX form factor, but are aimed at different user requirements.

The Shift-X is the premium model, with support for 280mm radiators, 529mm VGA cards, SFX-L PSU's and up to 4 x 140mm fans (of which 2 are pre-installed). There's sufficient space for a watercooling setup with a pump mount included, and theres a reversible GPU bracket and PCI-E riser cable to allow you to mount the card whichever way you would prefer. There's space for up to 4 x 2.5" SSD's, and if you sacrifice the radiator spacing you can also install a pair of 3.5" HDD's. Finally, both vents are made from aluminium and feature dust filters to keep your system clean!

The Shift on the other hand is a more cost effective solution with a smaller footprint. Space for the radiator is lost, along with VGA card length, although you can still fit a 120mm AIO & and 350mm VGA card in there. The reversible GPU bracket & PCI-E riser cable are included though, along with a 140mm front fan. SFX-L PSU's are supported as standard, and whilst the vents are plastic, the rest of the case is the same aluminium and tempered glass used on the Shift-X.

Both models support RGB lighting as you can expect and are compatible with Asus Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and MSI Mystic Light Sync as standard. Both Black & Gunmetal Grey are available, and stock is due to arrive near the end of August. I would preorder as there is a huge amount of interest around these cases.

I'm going to be honest, I absolutely love this case, the Shift-X in particular. I've been keen on it ever since it was announced and seeing it in the flesh has convinced me to make it my next build case. I've been thinking of putting my system under water for some time now and this case is the one I'm going to do it with, despite the wallet destroying move from X99 to Z270 alongside all the kit I'm going to have to buy! Good job I work here... :)

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift X Mini-ITX Tempered Glass Case - Black @ £149.99 inc VAT

Premium Mini-ITX Enthoo Evolv Shift X in Black, Aluminium panels & tempered glass, Good watercooling support & 2 pre-installed fans, Space for 52 cm long graphics card & 280 mm radiator.

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift X Mini-ITX Tempered Glass Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £149.99 inc VAT

Premium Mini-ITX Enthoo Evolv Shift X in Gunmetal Grey, Aluminium panels & tempered glass, Good watercooling support & 2 pre-installed fans, Space for 52 cm long graphics card & 280 mm radiator.

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift Mini-ITX Tempered Glass Case - Black @ £104.99 inc VAT

Premium Mini-ITX Enthoo Evolve Shift in anthracite, Aluminium panels & tempered glass, Space for 35 cm long graphics cards.

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift Mini-ITX Tempered Glass Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £104.99 inc VAT

Premium Mini-ITX Enthoo Evolve Shift in Gunmetal Grey, Aluminium panels & tempered glass, Space for 35 cm long graphics cards.

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Loving the look of the larger one to replace my watercooled Manta. Will have to wait for reviews and builds to see how it performs before splashing out.

280+120 for cpu and GPU should work...

Associate
I Retired from Custom Watercooling back in 2013 & Would mean for me to Get a AIO CPU Cooler like the Kraken ,As all my Tower Coolers will not fit.

O ..The Shift Small version only supports Rads of ..
1x max. 120 mm (front)
1x max. 120 mm (lower)

The SHIFT X upto 280 Rad , NZXT Kraken X62 AIO Water Cooling Unit - 280mm
Be a Great Rad
Wonder if the Shift X Comes with a CHUGNORRIS Guitar :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Proper proper gutted these are only ITX. I'd give my right testicle for a M-ATX version :(

I nearly considered buying a x99 itx board just for this case but after i have to replace my 4 sticks of dominator plat and even find a itx board its just not worth it. I am considering just buying one and building my next rig in around 2-3 years time in it.

Thats how much i want one :D

Associate
Could be worse x299 ITX would be Painful with heat.
And really only worth it with a Custom watercooling Thick Rad & CPU Block

x399 AMD Thredripper 16 Core ITX motherboard Be Better & Less Watts/Heat

Best to see How the temps are in the near Future.

i be Sticking with the intel Z170/z270 SKYLAKE /Kaby Lake i5 7600k or 7700k

Last edited:
Associate
I really like these, there has been a serious lack of ITX towers (so much so that I've designed my own). The idea of a minimal desk footprint without the other compromises that the super-small ITX cases make is just great.

I'm very tempted.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
When are these going to be in stock exactly? No chance before end of August? That's ages lol!

I was the first person in the market worldwide to put these on order, because I have been bugging Phanteks for at least 2 months before they allowed me to order. This means we are at the front of the queue for the mass production. We are planning to get stock at the end of August, so you won't see them anywhere else before we get them.

Associate
Anyone have any idea how high an AIO I could squeeze into this?
Looking at the tweaktown.com review (Link); it seems like the full h80i wouldn't fit.
Would the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 120 which is 11mm shorter?

Associate
It would be great if they could make a larger version for ATX motherboards, in that vertical orientation it would be a nice successor to the classic FT02.

Associate
They should just make new ATX overall:D, not necessarily tower, but smaller version of elite, with premium materials, awesome airflow (or iteration of Evolv with facelift from p300 and shift+better top airflow).

Soldato
Just posted about m-atx in another thread. I've never wanted a case this badly but I love m-atx as a form factor. Perfect balance between balls out performance and expansions but in a reduced size. If they do bring out a m-atx version ill buy it day one!

Back
Top Bottom