Phanteks NV5 - PSU RGB Strip Not working

Associate
As the title says,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, Afaik I have everything connected properly so I'm a bit stumped as to why everything works in the case but this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Carl

Associate
if it follows the same behaviour from the NV7 included RGB, once you plug them to the motherboard, it will do what the motherboard is “telling” it to do. That would ignore the included RGB controller. Then, if the motherboard is configured to switch off that RGB port, it will stay off until a change is made, generally using one of the awful/mediocre softwares provided by the motherboard manufacturer. You may even have to “scan” for plugged devices and hope that the RGB strip is recognised.

Caporegime
if it follows the same behaviour from the NV7 included RGB, once you plug them to the motherboard, it will do what the motherboard is “telling” it to do. That would ignore the included RGB controller. Then, if the motherboard is configured to switch off that RGB port, it will stay off until a change is made, generally using one of the awful/mediocre softwares provided by the motherboard manufacturer. You may even have to “scan” for plugged devices and hope that the RGB strip is recognised.
I recently installed a Phanteks Neon RGB Strip and had to turn it on within the BIOS as well.

Back
Top Bottom