Phanteks P300 airflow question

Associate
I am looking at the Phanteks P300. I have seen a lot of comments that it has poor airflow because of the front panel design. I think it may suit me otherwise and I am not sure whether the poor airflow would be that relevant to the sort of system I am likely to have. My current rig is as follows.

Ryzen 1200
16GB ram
Radeon 480
1 hdd
1 ssd
550W psu

I want to upgrade the cpu to a 2/3600 and the graphics card at some time. I run my r1200 with a slight overclock but nothing extreme. I was playing around in a psu calculator and even if I upgraded the cpu to an X series ryzen and put a top end gpu like a 5700xt or 1080ti I will still be comfortably within my psu capacity. I think that would be top end of what I would do and probably would be a bit below that.

I think it is probably be a relatively low power system and hence there will be relatively little heat to get rid of compared to some people's systems.

Does this mean I shouldn't worry too much about the relatively poor airflow? I was thinking if I got it of getting 1 or 2 more fans and running 2 input one output and an air cpu cooler.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom