** PHANTEKS P350X - LETS GET DIGITAL **

OcUK Staff
57kPpRC.jpg

Available in stock today, we have the brand new Phanteks P350X Midi Tower Case. The P350X builds on the immensely popular P300 series of cases from Phanteks, adding a bunch of features and improvements. The first is the addition of Digital RGB functionality, with a pair of addressable RGB strips down the front of the chassis, along with another addressable strip along the side panel beneath the tempered glass side window. These are fully controllable by either the switches on the I/O panel, or can be connected directly to a compatible motherboard such as Asus Aura or Gigabyte Fusion. They can also be daisychained with compatible Phanteks RGB products to add more RGB if so required. Secondly, the P350X has increased in depth, allowing both E-ATX motherboard support and 400mm VGA card support. Alongside this, the P350X has introduced side facing air inlets with dust filters on the front panel for much improved airflow. On top of these improvements are the tempered glass side window, a PSU shroud (with improved PSU support up to 240mm), space for 160mm CPU coolers, space for 240/280mm radiators at the front, a preinstalled 120mm fan at the front and dust filters at the front, top and bottom, which all adds up to another beast of a case from Phanteks!

Available in both Black and Black/White and in stock now, the P350X represents excellent value for money at £64.99, building on the original P300 with several key improvements whilst maintaining a similar MSRP. We will be doing a video for the product before the end of the week, and I expect reviews will be coming in good time too!

Phanteks Eclipse P350X Glass Digital RGB Midi Tower Case - Black @ £64.99 inc VAT

Premium black Midi-Tower with pre-installed fan, Tempered glass side panel, Dust filters, 2x USB 3.0, RGB-LED lighting and control via I/O panel

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P350X Glass Digital RGB Midi Tower Case - Black/White @ £64.99 inc VAT

Premium black Midi-Tower with white interior, Pre-installed fan, Tempered glass side panel, Dust filters, 2x USB 3.0, RGB-LED lighting and control via I/O panel

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
what's not to like

No 140mm fan support, to nitpick. Looks like a lovely case all the same.

EDIT: correction, i was incorrect, just didn't seem to be listed on the first one i clicked(i missed a finer detail on the first read), indeed seems to be support, so looks like a nice alternative to the P400(same price point to).

Associate
No 140mm fan support, to nitpick. Looks like a lovely case all the same.

EDIT: correction, i was incorrect, just didn't seem to be listed on the first one i clicked(i missed a finer detail on the first read), indeed seems to be support, so looks like a nice alternative to the P400(same price point to).

I think the only thing it doesn't support is compared to the P400 is a 360 radiator but that's certainly not make or break for me anyway.

Soldato
I regret not having built more systems with Phanteks cases already, i've been really impressed with their cases, there are always points i can nitpick over(i can with any case), but for the most part they are really nicely built cases for their price points.

Back
Top Bottom