Phanteks replacement o-rings

Associate
I've managed to damage one of the o-rings on the inside of a Phanteks 16mm to G1/4 hardline fitting. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement, if there is an official one or if there are others which will fit.

Thanks

Soldato
Email Phanteks and ask them what size to use. Could be a standard thing, could be something bespoke. To be honest though, it might just be easier to get a whole new fitting. If the o-ring is a standard size then you could probably just grab 1 or a couple for cheap, but if it's bespoke then small orders end up being expensive.

Associate
OP
Mailed them a few days ago, no reply yet. I've seen o rings for other fittings, Alphacool etc and they're pretty cheap, don't mind having a load of spares should I need them in future.

Soldato
Mailed them a few days ago, no reply yet. I've seen o rings for other fittings, Alphacool etc and they're pretty cheap, don't mind having a load of spares should I need them in future.

Is it the one on the screw thread or the internal seal push fit seal in the fitting? If it’s the one on the thread just get a pack of the bitspower ones they are about £3 for 10

Associate
Phanteks are usually brilliant with their aftercare service- they helped me out a couple of times when I needed a lost part of a case or a block fitting. I for one will always keep using their stuff as they really look after their customers.

Back
Top Bottom