phase cooling regassing

Associate
Gray Mole is one of the Best Phase Builders in the UK, He is a man of his word also. I purchased a Phase from him and the delivery man must have abused or droped the unit as it had a fault.

I told gray and i sent it back that Monday and had it back by the Friday. I only mention this as i got better support from him than half Web companys i buy from. :eek:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
matt100 said:
that was quick? didn't you just get your mach2 less than a week ago?

it arrived on monday! Quite happy with it and temperaures seem good but now I've got phase, there's higher end modded phase on the horizon!

Just looking at the options atm. but my plan is

consolidate my 2 pc's into one and mod the mach2 into my pc-70
perhaps get a 3800 x2 for a month or so to play with
purchase conroe when I am confident about motherboards
assess need/potetial benefit for regass/new vap head
watercool gfx and chipset

The speed of this all depends on the money I raise from selling my older hardware

p4 c northwood 2.8 (3.66 highest stable on air)
ic7-g
2 x 512 pc2700 (generic)
ti4200
2 x enermax 460w
lian li pc 60
dfi nf4 ultra
2 x 1gig gskill zx 3200 (cas2)
3500 winchester (2.57 air/2.7 phase)

probably not enough £'s there to go conroe immediately as the mach cost me £180 and I've just spent £56 on a new PSU.

Permabanned
Gray backs up the delivery see. Si if it comes to you smashed etc he will out his own pocket and time fix it for you asap and get it to you asap. Now thats service.

Cleanest builds i seen and to every once of spec you want.

He also has the best knowleg to my understand form whom i have chatted to.

Gray is in it as he loves it, he dam good and like meeting others in the pc cominty and providing a service and help....not for the money like many others out there as it goes!

Associate
OP
Drazic said:
Gray backs up the delivery see. Si if it comes to you smashed etc he will out his own pocket and time fix it for you asap and get it to you asap. Now thats service.

Cleanest builds i seen and to every once of spec you want.

He also has the best knowleg to my understand form whom i have chatted to.

Gray is in it as he loves it, he dam good and like meeting others in the pc cominty and providing a service and help....not for the money like many others out there as it goes!

Yes, I'v made contact with him. Seems like a top bloke.

Associate
Wow thanks you guys, if there was a blushing smiley I'd be using it right now :D

Yeah, I'm in South Shields, close to Newcastle for anyone who needs to know that.

If any of you guys needed to get ahold of me I'll leave my email here. I don't get to spend as much time on the forums in general lately with the phase work taking up all my time.

gram808 at hotmail dot com

I tend to check that one a lot.

Thanks again, I guess I don't really think about the fact that people appreciate the work I do, it's really cool to hear it :)

Cheers

Gray

Back
Top Bottom