Philip Schofield - It’s All Coming Out Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
yes - what axe does eamonn homnes have to grind - looks like a piece of work.

I'm sure Prince Andrew looks on wryly

Soldato
The implication seems to be that he abused his position to get this younger man into bed. If that's the case, then he deserves all he gets. The fact that his agent of 25 years has dropped him speaks volumes.

If the person he slept with was of legal age then I hardly see the need for any outrage or a thread in here. Men have been using their position to get laid since time began. Should he have done it? no but unless there is more to this story then its a great big fat nothingburger imo

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
If the person he slept with was of legal age then I hardly see the need for any outrage or a thread in here. Men have been using their position to get laid since time began. Should he have done it? no but unless there is more to this story then its a great big fat nothingburger imo

We don’t know yet what’s been uncovered fully behind the scenes but it’s pead off a lot of people.

Caporegime
Allegedly he knew this boy since he was 10 or 11.

Soldato
We don’t know yet what’s been uncovered fully behind the scenes but it’s pead off a lot of people.

People using their position to get laid often does **** people off these days. Now if it turns out he was grooming a minor then that's a whole different ball game and he'll deserve to have his career and life ruined. If its just sleeping with someone at work who is a lot lot younger then its a bit meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom