Phone for gf

Associate
I'm trying to find a new phone for my girlfriend. She's currently using an old Sony Xperia S which is slowly dying. The budget is around £200. The problem I'm having is finding something decent which isn't too big. I've suggested the Lenovo P2 or Moto G4 but they're a bit too big to fit in her pocket and to use one handed since she doesn't have huge hands. Ideally she want something smaller than these and importantly something which isn't awful to use (the Xperia S has been a pain from the start). Important features are NFC, decent-ish camera (enough for taking pics to send to family/friends), as well as enough storage to not worry about filling it up with apps/photos, though an sd card with adoptable storage would help there.

I'm not really up on what the less well known manufacturers (ie. not Samsung, HTC and the like) are like, and given her experience of the Xperia S I'm a little reluctant to recommend any of these without knowing what they're like.

What should I be looking at that isn't too big but also has a decent enough spec for the budget?

Back
Top Bottom