Photoshop request please

Soldato
Hi.

This picture was taken out of a frame of my late aunt.

I have said that I could promise to get it enchanced or worked on. But I don't know really apart from putting through filters.

If anyone could impreove this photo it would be really appreciated.

cYywWBG.jpg

I think that several funny pics involving shelves and Jimmy Saville and then some enhanced images of OPs aunt would have been fine, then everyone would have been happy.

We usually go balls-deep with silly responses for at least a page on photoshop requests. I think Diddums missed that it’s of your late Auntie, so please forgive.
I will see what I can do.

It was taken out of a photo frame and I just used my camera phone to take pictures of it.

I do get the Photoshop lols, but this is a geunine ask.

Are you able to get this photo scanned into digital format professionally? You’d get better results from a clean scan first.
Agree with this. Not sure whether it's just image trickery, but it looks like you can see the phone taking the picture in the digitally/AI remastered images?

Agree with this. Not sure whether it's just image trickery, but it looks like you can see the phone taking the picture in the digitally/AI remastered images?
I did think this at first tbh.

But who owns a scanner thesedays.

You can, because it's reflecting.

Would be 1000x better scanned in rather than trying to take a photo on a phone

Coupled with the fact that's the only decent photo we have of her.

Eurgh. Said I would ask the community.

You can, because it's reflecting.

Would be 1000x better scanned in rather than trying to take a photo on a phone
Will do tbh

Folks are already happy with the results I sent earlier.

But yeh, will try to get it scanned.

Back
Top Bottom