Photoshop tattoo help needed

Associate
Been a while since I posted but I'm in need of help. I recently got a new tattoo and im far from happy with it. I know a lot of people on the forum are great artists and good with photoshop. I have attached the image below and as you can see the tattoo is supposed to be of mountains however I am feeling a bit gutted and not happy with it. I am going to a new tattooist and am hoping to have a few reference images with ideas on how to fix it. I am wanting the mountains to be a lot better and somehow blend with the wolf.

I really hope that you folks can help.

Associate
OP
So what did the guy say when you told him it was crap?

But seriously, thats going to need a good few laser sessions before a cover up is possible.

Sady he swore at me and said he saw nothing wrong with it. What I'm hoping if thst someone with artistic skill could merge the pathetic mountains into the wolf making the mountain look like mountain.

Associate
OP
I'm going to a few tattooists tomorrow to see what they can come up with. I'm trying to see the funny side of it hence posting on here. But in all honesty I'm not happy at all, I'm sure some work could be done on it though and it's been nice to have a laugh at it taking my mind off the negative side of it.

Good night all hope I wake up to some good ideas if not been nice having a laugh about it.

Associate
OP
I personaly feel it can be saved with the right artist. So not looking at laser removal tbh (plus thst wi cost a he of a lot more than getting it fixed, being a student I dont have them sort of funds.

Associate
OP
With regards to the bubbles they are actually placeholders, going to be turned into different things such as planets and mini portrates of animals (massive animal lover).

Associate
OP
As I have already stated I'm happy with the wolf (personal reasons). However, I visited a tattooist recommended by a friend today and the tattooist has taken some pictures and is going to do some drawings/plans to hopefully sort the mountains out before . I do feel if the tattooist is good enough they can save it without having to get removal.

Associate
OP
Considering my daughter drew the wolf is happy with it she is 10 years old and the artist did an amazing job copying the drawing, hence it being really personal.

It is nice to see that the forum can have some laughs tho :) and put a smile on my face, from a crappy situation. The artist is going to merge the mountains into a bigger one behind it blending them into the wolf from what they said and I have to see the artist work before so more than happy with it (I asked them to show me in the shop previous work)

Associate
OP
Im really starting to doubt ops claim his daughter drew the wolf considering the tattoo is pretty much bang on the pic you posted if you factor in a **** tattoo artist to draw it

I will have to ask my daughter about that tbh, its the thought that counts to me so even if she has copied or traced it I'm happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom