Photoshop tattoo help needed

Soldato
I can see a Centaur except the human is a baboon and the horse is a shark.

P5Dnq7h.jpg

A Babark, that's what he's drawn on your arm. :(

Only the Next sale can pull you out of this hole. You need to buy some jumpers.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Considering my daughter drew the wolf is happy with it she is 10 years old and the artist did an amazing job copying the drawing, hence it being really personal.

It is nice to see that the forum can have some laughs tho :) and put a smile on my face, from a crappy situation. The artist is going to merge the mountains into a bigger one behind it blending them into the wolf from what they said and I have to see the artist work before so more than happy with it (I asked them to show me in the shop previous work)

Associate
Are the bubbles supposed to be out of focus snow flakes? Similar to this:

product-image-273637262_864x864.jpg

Or is it some kind of weird eclipse?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Post their sketch here first, before ruining your arm further.

Seriously... the white things are bubbles where other animals are going? WHAT???

Soldato
I'd be looking at laser, its a big area and it'd probably take the best part of 6 - 9 months with a treatment every 3 weeks or so, but black / grey does fall out nicely once zapped.

Its too big / dark that a cover up is going to look like anything other than *****.

Soldato
Are the bubbles supposed to be out of focus snow flakes? Similar to this:

product-image-273637262_864x864.jpg

Or is it some kind of weird eclipse?

Im really starting to doubt ops claim his daughter drew the wolf considering the tattoo is pretty much bang on the pic you posted if you factor in a **** tattoo artist to draw it

Last edited:
Soldato
No he said his daughter traced/redrew etc - so i can see why he wants his daughter's efforts on there.

Any news on the way forward?

Oh and Jimmy Saville - :)

Soldato
No he said his daughter traced/redrew etc - so i can see why he wants his daughter's efforts on there.

Any news on the way forward?

Oh and Jimmy Saville - :)

Actually he says nothing about tracing/redrawing it other than she drew it and I cant see much sentiment behind tracing someones pic then tattooing the inferior version on yourself. Getting her to draw something original then tattooing it, fair enough, but still i personally would want to make sure its damn good before I do that.

The only way forward is lasering the worst of it off then getting it all covered by a proper artist

Edit: ill back track. even if his daughter did trace/redraw someone elses work and this had some bizarre sentimental value.... pay for a good tattoo artist FFS.....

Back
Top Bottom