Phwoar!! Easter Scorchiooo!

Soldato
The climate change battle is a tough sell this weekend. :eek:

I'm currently sitting in the garden trawling through some OcUK banality before the guests arrive and booze starts to flow.

This is Scotland, you've got to make the most of summer regardless of which weekend it falls on this year. :p

Soldato
Can I ask from you lot: who still uses Fahrenheit? I thought it was restricted to the Daily Express newspaper, but seems like the Sun still use it. I thought that people who use Fahrenheit are the same people who still pay their bills in the branch and still use cheques and tend to vote blue or purple.
Newspapers use Fahrenheit for 'BBQ weather hot' days and Celcius for 'omg coldest winter for 60 years' days. It makes it sound hotter/colder that way.

Caporegime
Warmer than Paphos (Cyprus) here in Newcastle , Staffordshire, I know this because my in laws live there and they’ve been to their local beach bar this morning and it was 18c - they even had their coats on! :D

Still, I’d rather swap locations with them! :p

Soldato
All the local dodge butcher shops, you know the ones, the cheap places with imported suspect meat selling 5 trays for a fiver places, are all rabbiting on about BBQ this and BBQ that every time we have a few days of sun. :o

Soldato
All the local dodge butcher shops, you know the ones, the cheap places with imported suspect meat selling 5 trays for a fiver places, are all rabbiting on about BBQ this and BBQ that every time we have a few days of sun. :o

Hot days = bbqs = people buying meat = butchers raking in the cash, it's a simple concept.

Soldato
Bodybard at polzeath early on then a trip down the gannal Newquay to swim with my elderly dog (tide all wrong but there's a channel that's always deep enough )
Had a look at fistral on way back and it was sublime all sunshine and great waves
Pretty normal Sunday apart from amazing weather

Associate
This is Scotland, you've got to make the most of summer regardless of which weekend it falls on this year. :p

And then you have to break it down into which part of Scotland, remember we all get our 4 days of summer at different times from one another :)

First time I leave the UK to go Tenerife and its warmer back in the UK. WTF!!

You left the UK to goto the UK-with-sunshine and it's sunnier in the UK. There has to a word to describe this...........

Sun's out, buns out

CV3Dfgb.jpg

I dunno, it's maybe just a tad understated?

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
You left the UK to goto the UK-with-sunshine and it's sunnier in the UK. There has to a word to describe this...........

Sadly I can't predict the weather when I booked this back in February.

More of a kicker if its the same when I go to Poland in 5 weeks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom