[PIC_THREAD] Landscapes, Architecture, Seascapes

Soldato
OP
Does this go here?

Nice, considering I'm only down the road from Bristol I've not taken the camera there once (bar trips to the zoo!).

Day 52 by 42zx, on Flickr

I like the composition on that.

Some of the shots in this thread are really awe inspiring. I can only hope to one day get anywhere near some of the level shown in here, but we all start somewhere I keep telling myself.

Could there be space for another thread covering "street photography", because I don't know whether to post my stuff in here or the portraiture thread.

8509071308_e0ddf4d38b_b.jpg

Cheers.

I've not seen shots of this with the sign included, I like!

Soldato
OP
Thanks Phal, your right about the links. Im not sure what to do to fix it though. I copy and paste the bbcode and it ends up with the img tags, any ideas ?

You can paste the code from Flickr straight into your post, you don't need to use the image button. That is likely what you are currently doing?

Soldato
OP
The clue is in what you wrote above, is a 15 second exposure really the correct exposure? ;) :)

Here's one I did a while back, 1/40 but I was at ISO 200 f9 rather than the 1/320, ISO 800, f13 shot above. Basically you need to expose for the moon as it is as you said, a big light in the sky :)

Moon by jj_glos, on Flickr

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nice, I'm in Gloucester too. Although when the storm woke me up last night my only thought was to get back to sleep not grab the camera! So I thank you for capturing what I just couldn't be arsed too :D

Soldato
OP
Done lol.................................don't want to upset the size police do we :D

The best bit is the large pic is still in his quote! It does break the forum though :D

Last of the Seakings at RAF Valley. These reliable Search & Rescue ladies are soon to retire at the end of summer 2015. :(

Sunset on the last of the Seakings by Shaggy James, on Flickr

Ship wreck at Cymyran beach, Anglesey

Cymyran Bay Wreck by Shaggy James, on Flickr

A tale of two wrecks by Shaggy James, on Flickr

Nice ShaggyD I love the SeaKing :)

Back
Top Bottom