Picking scabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Does anyone else find that when they have a scab they get an uncontrollable urge to pick it and rip it off? I just can't help myself. I love the pain of tearing it off and I feel stangely relieved once I have done so. Also for some strange reason I enjoy the blood pouring out afterwards.

Anyone? Or am I just crazy? :D

Soldato
Doohickey said:
GO TO BED

YOU GO TO BED.

:o

Mephisto said:
Does anyone else find that when they have a scab they get an uncontrollable urge to pick it and rip it off? I just can't help myself. I love the pain of tearing it off and I feel stangely relieved once I have done so. Also for some strange reason I enjoy the blood pouring out afterwards.

Basically you're a crap emo, can't do the cutting you have to wait for it to happen.

Soldato
Yes.

People always said "it'll scar", but mine never did....

Until i scrubbed my cheek against the wall a couple of months ago, picked the scab off, and consequently had a pink mark on my cheek, looked like id been in a fight :eek: its faded a lot now though thankfully :p

Its when they start hanging off, and flapping about that they get me :mad:

Associate
Mephisto said:

Yuk! You are one sick puppy! I collect them to create items of chic clothing (which I've been told feel like a second skin) but finding pleasure from the pick and peel is just gross.

We should swap usernames.

Soldato
Mephisto said:

of course the question that must be asked is:

how do you eat yours? :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom