d5fp31xn.jpg

2.htm

61FvRIwj.jpg

9tx7O1Gm.jpg

Only a year after I meant to post :

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Puts a smile on your face every time. 130 bhp twin-cam engine breathing through 44 idfs, very free revving and v. loud with straight through b-bore exhaust and no sound deadining in the car.

Ally doors, sills etc and fibreglass bonnet and boot make it about 125 kgs lighter than the standard car. Suspension set-up allows it to hug the corners \:)

Will try and get a few vids posted.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
I bet it's worth a few quid now! Vids would be good :).

I must admit I envy the people with the guts to buy and maintain a rare classic car like that.

(Hides Vauxhall Omega)

Permabanned
Beautiful.

Get your ass to www.retro-rides.com - a guy on there (CR500DOM) has just picked up a 'scrapped' one which only needs two new panels. He's making it a lightweight (glass-panels), bubble-arched screamer.

*n

Associate
OP
Cheers chaps

adz - not too bad to maintain, quite a lot you can do yourself on it and parts (most) are easily obtainable as the twinc engine went into quite a few beasties. Swings and roundabouts cause insurance is cheap and it appreciates in value which offsets any big bills. Don't really need a car as i can walk to work (but don't) but tis a cracking summer blat-mobile :D

penski - my friend in manchester dropped a race developed twinc in a 73' resto (215 bhp) and it keeps pace with his integrale, uprated the brakes to to the same for the required extra stopping power..tis a seriously cool car in banana yellow.

Back
Top Bottom