Pictures of my car after paint

Soldato
Some of you may have seen my thread about my car earlier in the week, so I thought I would just show some pictures of it after i had it sorted out. Had the entire side done and the arch, looks great now, they did an awesome job. Also just took delivery of my H&R 35mm suspension which will be going on in the week:)

dscf14423lq.jpg

dscf14438ms.jpg

dscf14455mq.jpg

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I love that car :cool:
How much did it end up costing? An arm a leg and a left testicle?
Whos is that white BMW in those pictures

Soldato
OP
Thanks 325i sport with a 2.7 :)

Cost me couple hundred, my dad knows a man who knows a man. And he is seriously good at his job! The white e30 is a 318iS 16v which is my brothers.

Soldato
OP
Only takes it down 20mm from how it is now Gilly, mainly because I think it just looks a little high at the moment on the front. I wouldnt go any lower though, some people do 60mm drops all round which looks ace until you have to try driving it around town.

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys. Yeah rear and front are both coming down 20mm, I have seen one with the same set-up and it looks fantastic without being unpractical.

Soldato
Good to see you got that sorted out mate! its very frustrating you had to get it done in the first place :mad: , but at least you have managed to get a top rate job. Good as new. :p

Man of Honour
rare said:
Only takes it down 20mm from how it is now Gilly, mainly because I think it just looks a little high at the moment on the front. I wouldnt go any lower though, some people do 60mm drops all round which looks ace until you have to try driving it around town.
I'm still not sure. OK, there's no actual side-on views of it but it looks spot on already to me. I hate cars that are lowered too far (not only is it impractical but it looks stupid), and a 60mm drop is about 50mm too far IMO.

Back
Top Bottom