*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Soldato
Not really 'Bought' but made this month!!.. Just gotta wait for the hardware for it!! :)

readywbl.jpg

POB

POB

Soldato
Is that the one the flips into a tablet, was it expensive?

Yes flips into tablet, £258 from the outlet.

Once its been de-bloated (stock software is beyond terrible) its good, it has a dual core atom so better then the experience on most of the older netbooks.

Screen has a nice resolution (1366x768), even though the viewing angles are a bit poor.

The 320GB models have a 7200RPM hard disk, so this helps. They offer two CPUs I have the faster N570 (18% quicker then the other option)

Keyboard and trackpad are decent for netbook sized machines.

Only arrived today, so not had a chance to install Windows 8, yet.

It can boot Android x86 ICS as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
0fnsH.jpg

Ultima 9450i Mosasaur MKII with 128gb SSD and IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" LED Monitor, expensive month :D Just need to upgrade the crap KB & Mouse now :p

Sorry for image quoting yet the extractor fan at the back doesn't appear to be spinning yet the computer is on? What trickery is this?!

So far for me this month, I've bought a macbook air 13inch base model for doing work on + a targus cheap hardcase for it to survive transit.

Oh and darkness 2 on my PC, which is awesome! Cutting people in half by throwing car doors at them will never get old.

Associate
Sorry for image quoting yet the extractor fan at the back doesn't appear to be spinning yet the computer is on? What trickery is this?!

So far for me this month, I've bought a macbook air 13inch base model for doing work on + a targus cheap hardcase for it to survive transit.

Oh and darkness 2 on my PC, which is awesome! Cutting people in half by throwing car doors at them will never get old.

That would most likely be the exposure time :D It happened to me when I took a picture of my computer and the fans weren't spinning.

Back
Top Bottom