Pimax 8k is live

Soldato
OP
For what's out on the market today, pimax is years ahead...... Hence why Acer has just took over share leader at starvr with 66% via investing £5million.... They have done this purely because of pimax Kickstarter funding... People want larger FOV, Acer see a opportunity to push the starvr headset towards the consumer IMO

Soldato
OP
Pimax just shock up the market!

There innovation, will force vive and rift to release new headsets mid next year... Watch out for deepoon creating a similar headset and ACER turning starvr to the consumer market

Soldato
OP
Haters? What are you talking about? Who is hating?

Did you not read what I posted? Vive and Rift have already said their headsets are coming in 2019. Not sure about the HTC, but Oculus said they are working on higher resolutions headsets with full wireless capabilities, long before Pimax released anything. You are acting like Pimax are doing something completely new. They aren't, Oculus and Vive already have their headset out.

If HTC and Oculus do have headsets coming in 2019, chances are they will be releasing info in CES in January 2018, never mind August.

As for your thinking outside the box? 4.2million? What's that? Just a drop in the ocean compared to the resources that Oculus has. Pimax are coming out with a headset based on the groundwork that HTC and Oculus have done. And it's good to see new companies out there bringing more exposure to VR. And at this moment in time there is lots of room for new headsets. The market is still developing.

You love Pimax, I get it, but it hasn't shook up the market.

Lovers gotta love

Soldato
OP
Haters? What are you talking about? Who is hating?

Did you not read what I posted? Vive and Rift have already said their headsets are coming in 2019. Not sure about the HTC, but Oculus said they are working on higher resolutions headsets with full wireless capabilities, long before Pimax released anything. You are acting like Pimax are doing something completely new. They aren't, Oculus and Vive already have their headset out.

If HTC and Oculus do have headsets coming in 2019, chances are they will be releasing info in CES in January 2018, never mind August.

As for your thinking outside the box? 4.2million? What's that? Just a drop in the ocean compared to the resources that Oculus has. Pimax are coming out with a headset based on the groundwork that HTC and Oculus have done. And it's good to see new companies out there bringing more exposure to VR. And at this moment in time there is lots of room for new headsets. The market is still developing.

You love Pimax, I get it, but it hasn't shook up the market.

What I'm saying is, pimax 8k will force vive&rift to release new headsets earlier than 2019 due to pimax taking over the market.

They are doing something different.. 200 FOV , higher resolution etc etc

Back
Top Bottom