Pitfalls of late E65/early F01 730d ?

Associate
OP
[TW]Fox;28344403 said:
£9k is a great budget for a nice E65. This is very much 7 Series money - just buy an E65.

The facelift makes the E65 look much nicer and more modern. You can retrofit CIC nav as well quite easily IIRC.

see thats where you lost me haha, CIC?

and a lower mileage late E65 (2007/8)?

I just fancy a change again. Did the S-Class, loved it, but want something different now, Audi range just doesn't do anything for me.

how difficult is a retrofit? and cost?

edit::: OH and another thing... whats the thing with steering wheels?? what are the two silver buttons and 10 and 2?

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd also be interested to learn a bit about the E65 CIC retrofit as I wasn't aware it was possible and I can't find much info online. A facelift E65 750i is a contender for my next car and this would make it an even more attractive proposition.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
see thats where you lost me haha, CIC?

and a lower mileage late E65 (2007/8)?

I just fancy a change again. Did the S-Class, loved it, but want something different now, Audi range just doesn't do anything for me.

how difficult is a retrofit? and cost?

edit::: OH and another thing... whats the thing with steering wheels?? what are the two silver buttons and 10 and 2?
The two silver buttons change gear up and down. As do buttons on the back of the wheel too I believe.

Regarding BMW satnav names, have a look here.

Http://dcmetrocoding.com/bmw-idrive-guide/

Back
Top Bottom