PL 2018 Fantasy Football thread

Soldato
Hello all,

I've looked high and low, do we not have a Fantasy football league going on for this year? if not i can create a league and get us all in?? if we already have a league up and running can you please link me to the thread.

Edit, I've made up a league, feel free to join in details below.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com

League Code to join, 668422-264065

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
nice one guys, if you have anyone that'll want to join, invite them if you want, i'm wondering just how many people we can get in the league lol

Man of Honour
It's been a couple of years since I've been able to get a team I'm happy with for the start of the season. One thing I think has changed is that teams with strong squads have higher prices than normal for the defenders who are not certain starters. For example Spurs have 7 defenders priced at £6m. I've never seen that before from any club. Chelsea is similar, 9 defenders priced at £5.5m or above.

In the old days you could sometimes often a 'bargain' player who FPL were expecting to not be a starter, I think that is tougher now with higher prices across the board.

Overall I prefer it that way however compared to Sun Dream Team where it usually seems very easy to assemble... well... a dream team. With the outcome being decided injuries due to limited transfer windows.

Back
Top Bottom