Plane Stupid

Suspended
BAA has won a High Court ruling banning certain protesters from Heathrow during a week-long climate change camp. The injunction applies to Plane Stupid, which has a history of "direct action", and protesters from two other groups. BBC Link
However, the injunction only covers Plane Stupid, Hacan Clearskies and the No Third Runway Action Group so if you don't happen to belong to one of those, for instance if you happen to be a supporter of the RSPB or National Trust, do feel free to turn up to the Camp for Climate Action between August 14th and 21st.

Permabanned
JohnnyG said:
I was gonna ban him too:(
Ban me? Gah you make it sound as though there is a room full of dons desperate to get shot of me! I only pointed out the fully starred out rule had been broken!
Haven't I complied enough already, submitted to your will, not asked very awkward questions or made a fuss?

Man of Honour
VIRII said:
Ban me? Gah you make it sound as though there is a room full of dons desperate to get shot of me! I only pointed out the fully starred out rule had been broken!
Haven't I complied enough already, submitted to your will, not asked very awkward questions or made a fuss?
Chill, I thought you had changed your mind and edited it yourself and I meant I was going to ban Scuzi:)

Permabanned
Can people who support the building of a third runway attend? Or will these so-called peaceful protesters turn nasty as they nearly always seem to do?

Man of Honour
I'll be joining in the 8 days of high impact living, I'll be sure to leave my lights on, gof for a few more spirited drives etc.

Stop trying to turn us back to the stone age and get a life.

Bring on the new runways and new airports.

Why can't filton get the planning permission :(.

Suspended
OP
Azagoth said:
Can people who support the building of a third runway attend? Or will these so-called peaceful protesters turn nasty as they nearly always seem to do?
Mais oui, certainement! I'm sure that there will be loads of supporters of the building of a third runway there - do come along :p

Permabanned
JohnnyG said:
Chill, I thought you had changed your mind and edited it yourself and I meant I was going to ban Scuzi:)
Don't you know apparently I "never change my mind" :p
Yes, ban Scuzi the rule breaker. :)

Permabanned
[TW]Fox said:
Can I turn up in a non fuel efficient car to annoy them all?
It'll be better if you attach a washing machine to it and do a wash at 60 degrees. With an extra spin. Oh and then tumble dry your clothes in the sunshine.

Suspended
OP
AcidHell2 said:
Why can't filton get the planning permission :(.
You live in Bristol and you ask a question like that :confused:

Only Variant CJD or a need for a massive tax loss could persuade anyone to build anything in Filton :p

Man of Honour
Shackley said:
You live in Bristol and you ask a question like that :confused:

It would be great to have an airport in the city, which actually has transport links.

Stupid hippies blocking the proposal.

The A380 and guppie looked good last week. they where trilling engines.

Back
Top Bottom