Planned robbery on my home?

100% call the police and report an attempted robbery and miss gendering.

use 999

Crime number provided for attempted robbery, no police visit, no suspect identified. Case closed.

Police helicopter, detectives and cyber crime unit dispatched to deal with missgendering incident.

Last edited:
Not sure if it was the high winds on Friday, the local kids messing with my fence or a planned robbery on my house but I came home yesterday to find that one of the fence panels for my garden was removed from the posts but placed back standing up against the posts.

It’s one of those panels that are normally held in by grooves in the posts.. I only noticed it as I have a raised flower bed in the garden and the panel was standing on the out side so it was much lower than the other fence panels.

It might be totally innocent and came out in the winds, it was ok Thursday when I went out to empty the house bins and I didn’t spot it on Friday/Saturday morning, which I may have done while doing the dishes..

The panel seems to be smaller than the width of the posts now and won’t stay in.. I’ve jammed a few tree off cuts in there for now to keep it in place.

Waiting for my brother to come back before nailing some wood to the side of the panel and dropping it back in. It’s too heavy for me to lift it to the height of the posts and dropping it in once the wood gets nailed to the side.

Back
Top Bottom