Plasterboard ceiling repairs

Associate
Hello, currently in the middle of preparing the second bedroom, north facing, for redecoration and need a few pointers on how to repair a few areas of damage. Ultimately I'll be re-painting the room.

Firstly plasterboard ceiling: I think these are the joins along each plasterboard section that require sealing over.
B1nbdtFh.jpg
From reading around, I think I need to:
dig out the current join, add layer of filler, install scrim tape then use 2 further layers of filler, widening and feathering out with each layer (sanding between each?)
Having already filled 60+ rawl plugs holes in this room with toupret, is there anything easier or better to use for this?

Second is an old damp patch on the ceiling, corner of the North facing wall and flank wall. What can I use to try and remove the existing mold from the plasterboard and paint and prevent this from returning? Would I need to use a special primer on the wall(s) in this area prior to re-painting? Crack on the wall I'll try and smooth out with filler, if possible.
LJkG0Zxh.jpg

Final area is some damage at the other end, adjacent to the bathroom, the ceiling corner feels solid when tapped. Anything I can do to reduce the appearance of it, short of installing coving?
secExU9h.jpg

Ideally I'd have the ceiling removed and replaced, but don't have the time or money to have that carried out right now.

Many thanks, L

Back
Top Bottom