Poll: Platinum Jubilee

Do you intend to celebrate The Queen's Platinum Jubilee?

• Yes

Votes: 94 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 296 64.2%
  • Pizza Express

Votes: 71 15.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Good wheeze to dress up like a neon sign for decades tbh.

Whenever people get invited to a royal event to recognise their work or achievements as a good egg or at least a rich one it's good to be able to recognise even very briefly the head of state just by the costume.

Going to downgrade to some guy in a typical muted or dark black/brown/blue suit one of these years :(

Need to train society to be more accepting of men in brightly coloured formal wear rather than seeing it as immediately lowering their dignity.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Good wheeze to dress up like a neon sign for decades tbh.

Whenever people get invited to a royal event to recognise their work or achievements as a good egg or at least a rich one it's good to be able to recognise even very briefly the head of state just by the costume.

Going to downgrade to some guy in a typical muted or dark black/brown/blue suit one of these years :(

Need to train society to be more accepting of men in brightly coloured formal wear rather than seeing it as immediately lowering their dignity.
WT-actual-F?

Associate
Yup just read a massive spike in covid cases, feared this would happen after last weekend, sure cramming people in airports is partly to blame too, but yeah its going to be ripe now again for summer, great. Bloody Covid

Soldato
Who is your mate if you don't mind telling? I'll take my small army of friends and groupie it for them.

Sorry i missed this. My best friend is stage manager / guitar tech for Yungblud. 9pm I believe he's on? Very small team and they put on a good show (he loves adding pyro) but if you were going to see Diana Ross then maybe avoid it lmao.

Edit- just checked yea 9pm before Jamie T...going up against Paul McCartney....eeek

Soldato
Sorry i missed this. My best friend is stage manager / guitar tech for Yungblud. 9pm I believe he's on? Very small team and they put on a good show (he loves adding pyro) but if you were going to see Diana Ross then maybe avoid it lmao.

Edit- just checked yea 9pm before Jamie T...going up against Paul McCartney....eeek
I already have them bookmarked on my glasto planner, 2100-2200 Saturday on the John Peel stage

Soldato

Screw Paul McCartney

Back
Top Bottom