PlayStation expect great RETURNALS from PC software

Soldato
The "what pc gamers care about" line had me.

Strange pc master race nonsense. Somehow pitching your idea of gaming at a higher level of the console masses.

Consoles have been getting better games for years and now that they are coming to pc people like you will still stubbornly moan about them.
They are mediocre games that is all. I'm allowed to have an opinion which is shared by the majority of PC gamers as the abysmall sales prove.

Soldato
orrr use examples of AAA pcs games prices at the £40 - £60 range, not indy games that are being shilled to high heaven by content creators and priced at a level where impulse can take over.
At the end of the day, for almost all devs, the profit it what counts. If $15-$20 makes you more profit through volume than $50-$70, then it makes sense to sell lower.

Soldato
orrr use examples of AAA pcs games prices at the £40 - £60 range, not indy games that are being shilled to high heaven by content creators and priced at a level where impulse can take over.
I used those two examples not because they are cheap but because they came from unknown developers with small budgets and zero media marketing which showcases how disinterested PC gamers are regarding blockbuster Playstation games.

Elden ring which is a full price AAA game sold millions on PC in a matter of days outselling every console release. It did because it's a brilliant game which is something I can't say for any Playstation game that found its way to PC so far.

Last edited:
Soldato
They are mediocre games that is all. I'm allowed to have an opinion which is shared by the majority of PC gamers as the abysmall sales prove.
You do talk a load of tosh mate.

Your opinion is one you're welcome to, but you absolutely do not get to talk for "the majority of PC gamers" and those sales do not offer the information you seem to think they do.

Soldato

The sales numbers are actually pretty impressive, considering the PC versions came out years later with no marketing. And you may think they are mediocre (I am not biggest God of War fan either) but majority of PC gamers review them positively, just check steam reviews. So you are wrong on that.

Soldato
Caporegime
OP
Sackboy is making the move as well according to a leak from the Latin American PS channel on YouTube.

Officially confirmed now as it has a Steam listing.

27th October

Back
Top Bottom